Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. In case of delays, our staff will contact you by telephone or send you a delay notification via email.
We ensure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (example: gift) then you accept their signature (or delivery to their address) as evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Sorayya Design and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- Delivery may not be possible in the case of region-specific issues such as a natural disaster, wartime and customs issue etc.
- Delivery will be made after payment has been realized
- General tailoring and processing time for your order is between 7-14 days
- There is no next day delivery option
- We use DHL as our door to door service partner
- Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive an e-mail from DHL with all details regarding your parcel
- Deliveries are made as per DHL's local policy for the destination country
- Local DHL office will contact you or leave a note for you in case no one is there to collect your parcel at the indicated delivery address
- Whilst we endeavor to deliver within the stated time, we have no control over customs process of the destination country and cannot be held responsible for any related delays
- If applicable, you will have to cover the import customs fees or taxes. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Please do not refuse any delivery. Refused deliveries will include the cost of the original delivery plus the return cost. Refunds in this case will be reduced by the total delivery and return costs